Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's in Your Lunch Bucket?



What's in my Lunch Bucket? Well, for starters, I've packed a huge Hillary salad, made with big chunks of Intelligence, Compassion and Very Hard Work. I've sprinkled in lots of Support, including Letters to the Editor and Common Delegates, along with Blog Posts, Emails Touting Experience, Truthfulness, and Willingness to Face Adversity by Never Giving Up, no matter how hard it gets.

Rather than MSM croutons, I've opted for lots of Change with Experience that Counts. I also have a huge flowing bottle of Positive Thought and Energy, ready to be uncorked. I've packed my very best silver, favorite vintage china place setting and a wonderful antique linen napkin, as nothing less will do for such a Class Act.

I intend to partake of my lunch bucket contents for as long as it takes to convince Americans that either Democratic candidate will bring change. And I'm not so keen on reaching across the aisle to Republicans. They are the ones that got us into this mess in the first place. I don't need another Uniter, either. The last one was quite enough, thank you. It's the Strength, Integrity and Ability to Lead that make my Lunch Bucket special and I'm sticking with it come Hell or High Water.

I'm not voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton because she's a woman - I'm voting for her because I am.

What's in your Lunch Bucket?

No comments: