Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Going to Take This Anymore!



I'm Mad! Crazy Mad! Mad as Hell! I'm turning off the computer, burning the newspapers, donating my TV to Goodwill and signing myself in to a media free zone.

I am sick of lying pundits, brain dead talking heads, hearing the words Ba Rack O Bama (like it's some kind of game show) every 2 minutes on every single television station in the world. I'm sick to death of Wolf running the same old videos, spouting the same old rhetoric and questioning the same old people with the same old questions.

I'm sick of Obama people, Obama speeches, Obama suck ups and Obama himself. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him. I detest the DNC, and Americans that can't see beyond the hype. I'm mad at every single person that has been bamboozled and hoodwinked by thinking they can make the world a better place by doing nothing.

I'm Mad I tell you!

You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

"I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"


There, I feel much better. Maybe I'll check out a few blogs before I check myself in.

No comments: