Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cat Napping

It's what Boo Kitty does best.

I'm taking a break from politics this fine Sunday Morning to share some interesting things I've found along the way this week. Firstly, for those interested in meditation, I found a pretty unique site which lists lots of different ways to Meditate. Pretty cool and very relaxing.

I also came across a weblog of an entire community of Feminist Blogs. Some very interesting posts, with lots of female bloggers that I've not heard of before and all of them in a easy to read format. Needless to say, I spent lots of time here.

The Barefoot Contessa treated me to a fantastic Eggplant Gratin recipe that is very simple to make and absolutely divine. It works well either as a main course meal with a side salad or is a great side dish. This is a definite keeper.

Finally, and most importantly - Spring! I think it has finally arrived in the Great Northeast, as the Geese are back. Boy, are they back! We first noticed a few them on our walks this week, resting along the banks of the Mohawk River. Sure enough, a few days later we heard them - literally hundreds of them, honking and flying overhead in several different directions. I was able to snap a couple of pictures that in no way captures how many of these Harbingers of Spring filled the sky. If you click on the photos below, they will enlarge so you can get a better look.



No comments: