Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goddess Prayer

This morning when I wakened
And saw the Sun above
I softly said Good Morning Goddess
Bless everyone I love

Right away I thought of you
And said a lovely prayer
That She would bless you specially
And keep you free from care

I thought of all the happiness
A day could hold in store
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more

I felt so warm and good inside
My heart was all aglow
I know the Goddess heard my prayer for you
She hears them all you know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked the Goddess for strength
And She gave me difficulties to make me strong

I asked the Goddess for prosperity
And She gave me brain and brawn to work

I asked the Goddess for courage
And She gave me danger to overcome

I asked the Goddess for love
And She gave me troubled people to help

I asked the Goddess for favors
And She gave me opportunities

I received nothing I wanted
And I received everything I needed

No comments: