Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dirty Rotten Obama Campaign



Ok...so I called the Obama campaign. Sure enough they had me in there as an Obama delegate. He wasn't nearly as misleading as Renee's phone call...obviously since we didn't have the sense to tape that call. Anyway...here is the video. He was acting like it was just all a big mistake...but once I stopped acting like a confused person and started laying into him...his excuse was, "I've heard you guys are doing the same thing...I'm not listening to you anymore...click." So he knows what he's doing and it's deliberate and it's on tape. He probably wasn't as misleading with me since Renee had called before me and chewed them out and they show us at the same address. So I wonder if they put an asterik next to our address...so they knew not to pull the same BS

No comments: